Thursday, May 8, 2008

Botanics Quick Fix Cleansing Wipes



This is a product that I have been using for awhile and thought I would tell you all about it. Botanics Quick Fix Cleansing Wipes are made by Boots No.7, the brand that makes the infamous No.7 Restore and Renew Beauty Serum featured in this Macleans magazine article.

Before I tried this I tried the Marcelle brand ones. They were great but then I saw these and realized they were a little cheaper and they are just as good! You can get them at your local Shoppers Drug Mart for $8.00 for a package of 30 wipes.

I use them at night to take off my makeup because I am usually too lazy to go through the cleansing routine. They are excellent at removing all your makeup and don't leave your skin feeling dry. If you are looking for a "quick fix" this is definately something to try.

No comments: