Thursday, September 18, 2008

Found the Coolest Website!

The other night when I couldn't sleep I got on my computer and I dont remember how exactly but I came across this site called Etsy.com. It is described as being "Your place to buy and sell all things handmade." Well let me say I am hooked on this site!!!! It's kind of like ebay only its all stuff that poeple made themselves and you don't have to bid on items. You can browse by category, and even search for sellers in your area. There is even a gift guide where you can click on the occasion you are buying for and it gives you ideas. Here are just a few of them items I liked:
Sugar Dust from Osugarfoot.com


Pretzel Soap by Pinktiramisu

Pearl Necklace by sephshug


Lego Soap by Washable Art

Autumn in Japan pendant by CaughRedHanded

I think I am definately going to be buying some items off this site in the near future...perhaps Christmas shopping??

No comments: