Thursday, April 3, 2008

Need to vent!

Well today has been a pretty stressful day for me and I just need to get things out here. Lately I have just been not feeling like myself. I am just so stressed out lately at work. I mean I do love my job but I work in a pharmacy and its a very stressful job. Plus I just got promoted (which IS good) but its also an added pressure. There is still so much to learn (which is good cause I like learning) but it leaves me feeling stupid (for lack of a better word) most of the time.

Plus I am really moody lately, like the littlest things set me off and I want to cry. Like when I made mistakes at work, and people correct me, because they should cause I need to learn but sometimes I feel like how could I be so stupid?And then sometimes when I am dealing with customers, I can see in their eyes that they don't believe me because I am so young. I feel like they are thinking "she doesnt know anything shes just a girl" and I can tell they are thinking it and then it makes it harder for me to be pleasant with them because I feel like they are judging me.

I just feel really emotional lately and I don't know why. I feel like the stress is just too much to handle right now and I can't take it...but I don't know what I can do other than just to take it day by day...ugh.

Well thanks for letting me vent!! If anyone is or has been in this situation and has any suggestions please comment!

No comments: