Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lise Watier Plumpissimo Le Gloss

After seeing this new Lise Watier line on other blogs and seeing it in Shoppers Drug Mart I decided I had to check these out. I tested the colours on my hand one day and I liked the amount of colour they had plus the fact that they were not too sticky.
A couple days later I bought one. I bought "Baie" which is like a medium pink/burgundy kind of colour, shown on the far right of the picture. This is actually supposed to be a plumping lip gloss. I was never into the whole plumping thing, the main reason I wanted to buy one of these was the colours.
The colour looks great on my lips, and it has ok staying power, plus it is a little bit sparkly. In my opinion, it doesn't really make my lips look any fuller. The only bad thing about this gloss is the smell.
So if you are looking for fuller lips, skip this one. But if you want a bold colour, with good consistency in a not-too-sticky formula, then go pick up one of these babies. They retail for $20.00 at Shoppers.

No comments: