Monday, June 16, 2008

Oh I love Winners...

This weekend I decided to go to my local Winners. I hadn't been there in awhile and when you don't have much else to do, its a great way to pass the time. It can be fun to sift through the many racks of clothing looking for a great deal. In case anyone doesnt know what Winners is, it's a store that sells brand name clothing for less than what you would pay had you bought it elsewhere. For instance you could buy a "Guess" purse for cheaper than you would get it at the Guess store in the mall or at The Bay.
I went in there telling myself not to spend more than $50.00. Here's what I bought:
  • Roots active pants for $24.99 compared to about $50 at a Roots store
  • Tommy Hilfiger clutch for $20.00 compared to $39.00 (according to the tag). I checked out Amazon.com and found the exact same one for $39.00. The tag was right!
Here's pics:
So does anyone else shop at Winners? Have you got any super deals there? I want to hear about it!

No comments: