Saturday, July 5, 2008

Benefit You Rebel


In my last order from Sephora, I got a sample of Benefit's "You Rebel". Its described as being " a defiantely different tinted moisturizer," and it only comes in the one shade which is supposed to work for everyone I assume. There is a "lite" version as well for lighter skin tones. It is a 3-in-1 product giving you coverage, moisture and SPF.
The first thing I noticed when I squeezed some into my hand was that it's kind of an awful colour in your hand. But I put it on my face anyway and it blended in very nicely with my skin tone and it looked great overall. I just used concealer under my eyes and in a few problem spots, then used my Physicians Formula mineral powder over top, and that was it. I liked the coverage and the little boost of colour it gave my face. I would say this is a great product and would recommend it to anyone who wants a quick and easy look. This is especially good for the summer when you want to minimize the amount of product used when its super hot ouside.

No comments: