Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pleasantly surprised with Quo!



The other day I was at Shoppers Drug Mart and I came across this eyeshadow palette from Quo for $20. There was a tester so I tested the colours on my hand and I was pleasantly surprised! They were beautiful colours and perfect for creating a smokey eye. Here is what they looked like when I tested them on my hand.


I thought these were really nice neutral tones for the fall season. I also picked up a Lise Watier "Eye Shine" eye liner in "Deep Blue."
I really like this blue shade and it looks great on my brown eyes. I am really glad that I bought these products and I am excited to discover what looks I can create with them. Now all I need is the perfect eye primer and I am good to go!

1 comment:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I actually really enjoy QUO products